A dream wedding venue! {Kaminski and Stewart Parker House, Georgetown, SC}

If you travel south of Myrtle Beach for about 20+ miles you will come upon my favorite area of our beautiful coast...the Low Country. I am convinced that nothing on earth can compare to the beauty found in Litchfield, Pawleys Island and Georgetown. Making it even better, is the history of the area and the pride that the people in the area take in that history. If you can't find me in Myrtle Beach...there is a great chance I've traveled a bit south.
When Kim Leatherwood ask me to work with the Kaminski and Stewart Parker houses on a commercial shoot promoting the properties as a wedding venue and Georgetown the perfect place for a southern destination wedding, I was over the moon.


I cannot say enough about this property. Both homes and the gardens are stunningly breathtaking. Did I mention that George Washington himself was entertained in the Stewart Parker home during his tour of the South in 1791?

If you are searching for a unique wedding venue with endless possibilities, or if you know of a bride to be who is...I suggest sharing these images with them so they can take a peek at this gorgeous property.

No comments: